Climate Activists Throw Tomato Soup on Van Gogh Painting in London, Raising Anger and Confusion
Byker
2022-10-17 17:00:07 UTC
Climate Activists Throw Tomato Soup on Van Gogh Painting in London,
Raising Anger and Confusion
That reminds me of the time back in the 1970s when the Mona Lisa was taken
on a world tour and while in Japan a woman sprayed red paint on Da Vinci's
masterpiece in order to protest "high meat prices"(!). Fortunately a sheet
of cellophane protected the famous visage...
Skeeter
2022-10-17 17:12:33 UTC
Post by Byker
Climate Activists Throw Tomato Soup on Van Gogh Painting in London,
Raising Anger and Confusion
That reminds me of the time back in the 1970s when the Mona Lisa was taken
on a world tour and while in Japan a woman sprayed red paint on Da Vinci's
masterpiece in order to protest "high meat prices"(!). Fortunately a sheet
of cellophane protected the famous visage...
I saw a news clip of some idiots dumping milk all over a store in
protest of animal cruility. The employees were just standing and
watching, I would have been slapping the shit out of someone.
Mattb
2022-10-18 17:08:06 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Byker
Climate Activists Throw Tomato Soup on Van Gogh Painting in London,
Raising Anger and Confusion
That reminds me of the time back in the 1970s when the Mona Lisa was taken
on a world tour and while in Japan a woman sprayed red paint on Da Vinci's
masterpiece in order to protest "high meat prices"(!). Fortunately a sheet
of cellophane protected the famous visage...
I saw a news clip of some idiots dumping milk all over a store in
protest of animal cruility. The employees were just standing and
watching, I would have been slapping the shit out of someone.
If they are liberal protesters they can do anything and you can do
nothing. They can attack cops and federal employees and get away with
it also.