Pet Rock Day
David Dalton
2023-09-03 03:13:21 UTC
Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-09-04 00:41:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)
Perhaps the Earth can be considered a pet rock that
is a pet of the Sun.
David Dalton
2023-09-04 01:44:12 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Today (September 3) is Pet Rock Day, so is a good day to
take good care of the big rock we live on. :-)
Note that it is also World Goddess Day, the first Sunday
in September.